Thursday, September 25, 2008

picture

Ok, so I sure have gotten a lot of slack about the hair picture. So I took my hair out of my day long ponytail and made it look pretty. It is grown out about 2 weeks, but still looks pretty good. This also shows how much more I am showing...I think a lot. Thanks for the shirt Em! The first night I've been able to wear long sleeves. (Em sent a whole bunch of fun winter maternity clothes with the Zoodsmas last weekend. It was like getting a whole new wardrobe.)
We have a pretty busy weekend ahead of us here, as Brad told you earlier. Tomorrow is the work get-together, Saturday morning (8AM!) is praise team practice, and then in the evening we are taking a family of girls (3) from church out for pizza and bowling to give their parents a break. It should be a fun weekend.
So Brad and I are off to his football game. Have a good day all!

3 comments:

Claytons said...

Thanks you guys for all the posts. It is so fun to see how you all are doing. We love it! Mol you look so great. The long torso is working well for you I see-or don't see(your belly is looking small). I hope you guys have a fun weekend!!!

The VanderLaans said...

Cute hair! Cute baby bump too! You tall, willowy girls always look so good when you're pregnant. The best I could manage was round and fat(ter?)!

Enjoy your busy weekend!

Aunt Sandy

Gr'ma R said...

How about that MI game today!! Hope Brad sees as good a game next weekend. Does Molly have some fun things planned while Brad's away? BTW - cute hair-do. Will be seeing you both in less than a month :) Love to both of you, Gr'ma

Lookie-Loos