Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More House Work

So...I thought that I would give this thing a try once since I have let Molly do all the posting so far. I put another coat of drywall on the basement tonight, hopefully this will be the last one. We shall see once it dries and I sand it. Molly is baking cookies tonight for our neighbors who helped us this past weekend. On Friday we are going to a work party at my managers house. It will be a fun night full of wii bowling and good food. My manager is going to be cooking four different kinds of meat and we have to bring a salad or desert. We will be bringing some sort of nacho chip dip. I think I have played wii bowling once so it should be interesting. There is going to be a tournament with the people there, I just hope I don't embarrass myself.

Next weekend I will be heading to a Michigan vs. Illinois game at the big house with a friend of mine. I am really looking forward to it, I just hope its a decent game. I have also been playing some football of my own. I am on a flag football team that plays on Thursday nights at a Rockwell Collins field. We had our first game last week and lost pretty bad, but I think now we have some kinks worked out so it should be better this week. Anyways I am going to read some news about Matt Millen being fired or quitting or whatever happened and check on my fantasy football team. I really need to turn one of my teams around.

Brad

3 comments:

Gr'ma R said...

That house should be in tip-top shape pretty soon w/ all you've been doing. Still waiting for pics of Molly's new-do. Love you both, Gr'ma

mhowie67 said...

I'll let you know after I go to the BIG HOUSE this Saturday if it will be worth going next Sat.!! Can you see a theme with the posts about Molly's hair pics????? :)

Glad to hear from you too Brad!!!

A.Mary

The VanderLaans said...

Well it sure is nice to hear from you too, Brad. It sounds like you're turning into quite the 'handyman'! Will you be sharing pics of your finished project in the basement? I hope you enjoy the Wii bowling even if you do embarrass yourself. At least it sounds like you'll eat well! ;^)

Hugs!

Aunt Sandy

Lookie-Loos