Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday, and I am at work. Work is getting quiet these days. This past Sunday was our pastor's last Sunday at our church. He is moving to Calvin CRC in GR! Today is moving day so they got all of the stuff out of his office. It sure will be different around here. Today is a pretty busy day as I have Youth Group after work. I get to go home for 2 hours or so and then I'm right back here. I practically live here.
Brad is starting flag football this week with practice tonight and then his first game tomorrow. He will be playing in a league with other Rockwell employees. For those of you who don't know, Brad and I are doing fantasy football for the first time ever. I know, you're thinking I'm crazy...well this is my effort to get more interested in one of my husband's favorite fall hobbies. We'll see if it is successful.
I am really excited, we are supposed to recieve our nursery bedding in the mail on Friday! This means we can pick out paint colors and get started on Saturday. This will be our first step in the preparations for baby boy Zoodsma. Just so you all know, we have not picked out any names yet, and we won't be sharing them with anyone until THE day. Some of you may be skeptical of my secret-keeping abilities, but I am going to try my hardest. So it might be best if you just don't ask, then I won't be temted.
I got my haircut yesterday...and love it! I've been going shorter and shorter each time. This one was perfect. I don't have any pictures of it yet but Brad and I need to get one together for this page. Soon.
The next week and half will be preparation for our house guests next weekend. I couldn't be more excited! We have lots of projects for Dad Z and Brad to complete over the three days that they will be here. I can't wait.
So this has gotten really long and I suppose I should get back to work. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

mhowie67 said...

You tell of us of a hair cut and you have no pics. to go with it??? What training have I given you?? ;) Funny that you're going shorter as mine gets longer...odd

love you
A. Mary

The VanderLaans said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new hair! I just got mine cut yesterday too. It's a new style for me also and while it's still a work in progress, I really like it a lot.

I had to laugh about the fantasy football thing, as Bethany and Brad are immersed in it as well. It sounds like I'll be hearing a lot on that subject in the weeks ahead.

I hope you post pics of your nursery as you work to get it ready for Baby Z.

Love and hugs,

A. Sandy

Lookie-Loos