Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Brad!

Today is Brad's 24th birthday. How much better can a birthday get, his parents come tonight! Unfortunately they won't get here until after his birthday is over. But he does get to play football on his birthday. It's his first game (the last two have been rained out). I will be home cleaning like a banshee. I hope this day goes by really fast because I am so excited! Sadly I do have to work tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be out by early afternoon. I guess people can't live without their bulletins :) Well I will get back to work now. I will update again with the progress of the weekend.

4 comments:

Van Noort said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

Aunt Nancy

mhowie67 said...

Banshee - is such your Dad's word!!! :) I hope that your weekend goes great - and umm your hair pics????????????????

The VanderLaans said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Brad! 24 already? Where DO the years go?! I hope he has a fun time playing football and remembers not to push himself too hard as he's getting to be an 'old' man. (LOL!) JK, Brad!!! ;^)

Have a wonderful time this weekend with Mom and Dad Z!

Hugs!

Aunt Sandy

Gr'ma R said...

Hi Everyone
I've been having trouble posting for some reason. This computer stuff doesn't always work like I think it should. Anyway - hope you're having a great weekend. I bet it's going by way too fast. Saw Jared in band tonight at the fb game. Calvin won! (You probably know all this already) Looking for pics on the new-do and also waiting to hear how the green paint looks. Love, Gr'ma

Lookie-Loos