Monday, September 15, 2008

a new week

So today is Monday. The beginning of a new exciting week. It seems like each week has it's own first or new event.
Tonight we put the second coat of green paint in the nursery. We hope it turns out like we expect. You just never know what you're going to get with paint color. Our baby furniture (crib and changing table) will be arriving this weekend with our house guests. We will be able to put it all together!
But of course the most exciting part of this week is that Mom and Dad Z. will be visiting Thursday night through Sunday. We have a lot of things to be done while they are here. Some work will be done Friday on the bathroom downstairs and some other drywall repairs. Saturday will be the big tree-cutting day. A friend of ours will be coming over to help Dad and Brad to take down a very large tree in our backyard. Mom and I will be going to the outlet mall :) I really don't want to be around, and we surely won't be of any assistance. Hopefully the rest of this week flies by because I can't wait to see some family!!

5 comments:

Van Noort said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Van Noort said...

Tell my brother that I say "Hi" would you? Also send my greetings to everyone! Hope you have a fun time. I also hope everything goes well with the tree. With my brother you never know :-)

Love Aunt Nancy

mhowie67 said...

Pics??? :O

Gr'ma R said...

Fun-Fun! So, how does the green look? Like you wanted it to? I'm sending a few things w/ the Zoodsmas. Hope you can use them. I can't help but look at little boy things at Nice Twice but will try to keep myself in check. Love, Gr'ma

Gr'ma R said...

Fun, fun! So how does the green look? Like you want it to? I'm sending a few things w/ the Zoodsmas. Hope you can use them. I have trouble not looking at baby things at Nice Twice. I'll try to keep myself in check. Have a good weekend and tell the guys to stay safe. Love, Gr'ma

Lookie-Loos