Monday, September 8, 2008

our first blog post


Hello everyone!

I am starting a blog for all of you who would like to keep updated on our life. We have got some crazy stuff going on right now. Of course first on our list is the baby boy on the way! We cannot wait for January, but time sure is flying. We have a lot to look forward to until then. Mom and Dad Zoodsma are coming out next weekend (Sept. 19-21) and then Mom and Dad Rottman are making the trip in a month (Oct. 17-19). This will be my dad's first trip out since last October! I can't wait. We have lots of projects for them to do :) On this post you will find my first "baby bump" picture. I'm sure some of you have really been wondering what I look like, and now you know. It seems to grow everyday. I hope to keep this updated as often as I can with doctor reports, house improvements, and other important info on our everyday life to keep you all in the loop.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute. Dad and I can't wait to see you. We are so excited and love you both. Love, MOM

The VanderLaans said...

How fun to be able to keep tabs on you this way! I've been wondering if you were starting to show yet. Pregnancy definitely agrees with you. I'll be looking forward to more updates and seeing that baby bump grow!

Hugs!

Aunt Sandy

Gr'ma R said...

Hi Molly and Brad
Just found out I could leave comments on your blog site. (You know how it is w/ gr'mas and computer know-how) Looking forward to keeping in touch this way. Love, Gr'ma and Gr'pa

Van Noort said...

Man how things have changed! I had to send pictures and updates via snail mail. Had to wait three-four days before seeing any pictures. Now it is the same day or next--SWEET-- (to coin someone else). May I just add that Iowa is a great state to have kids in :-)

Aunt Nancy

mhowie67 said...

Looks good Mol - Ruth and Betsy want to know the why this and facebook?? ;) I told her that not all people are 'on' facebook....

keep this up girly!! :)

Unknown said...

Looking good, Mol! Love you!

Claytons said...

Hey, you look so cute! Love the blog!

Lookie-Loos