Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Overdue

So...I am officially overdue! God is definitely testing my patience. I just have to keep reminding myself that I have made it 40 weeks, I can make it one more. At the doctor yesterday I was 2 1/2 cm dilated. This is progress from 1 cm last week. She will induce labor next Tuesday if it doesn't happen before then. I'm really praying that it doesn't get that far. I took a walk on my lunch break today to try getting things moving around in there. I did start to get a little uncomfortable, but I think it was mostly my hips and now my back is sore. We just keep praying that baby Z will be ready to come out soon. We are so ready to meet him! I will surely keep this updated when the big day finally arrives...hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Van Noort said...

I think you have heard this before but just in case you need a "little" reminder. Your schedule does not matter any more you are already on the baby's schedule!! Welcome to parent hood!! :-)

Aunt Nancy

Lookie-Loos