Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our little heart breaker

Hello everyone...so a little update. Things are going great! Caleb is growing like a weed these days. I can't believe how fast time is going and how big he is getting. He is over 13 pounds already! We have his 2 month check-up tomorrow. Unfortunately this means his first round of shots :( I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm sure I'm dreading it more than he is.

The big news is that Caleb slept through the night last night! 7 hours straight in his crib. This is verrrry exciting. We'll see if this becomes a habit but I'm not getting my hopes up.

A friend of mine took some very cute pictures for us the other day, but for some reason I couldn't get them to load, so here is a link to a few of the favorites...http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=237169&id=500420412&l=b2aa7e9664

No comments:

Lookie-Loos