Thursday, March 5, 2009

The latest

Hello everyone! I apologize sincerely for not posting any pictures lately. I hadn't realized how long it had been until someone reminded me. Time is just flying by and Caleb will be 6 weeks old tomorrow! He was up to 11 lbs 3 oz on Monday of this week.
Lots of new things are going on around here, the biggest being my decision not to return to work. It was a hard decision, as I really did love my job, but I just couldn't bear giving up my baby. I am very excited about this. I plan to finish the salon in our basement and set up shop (so if you live in Cedar Rapids, spread the word! :) )
Here are a few pictures for now, I have to head to a doctors appointment and will try to post more later...

Hangin' with Daddy watching some Michigan football

Sleepin' with Daddy (a regular occurrence)

No comments:

Lookie-Loos